Summer Escape Basket
Summers coming soon; don't be caught unprepared! This fun basket will ensure you have all the items required for some summer fun. Included are a Coleman cooler, four (4) beach towels, two (2) water guns, two (2) bottles of bubbles, a Crazy Leg Caterpillar soaker, a Bubba the Bottom Feeder game, a pool float, peanuts, and bumblebee hive stacks.
Donated by Ron and Doris Kammerer
The winner of this item will be contacted by someone from the Spring Fundraiser Committee to make arrangements for the transfer of payment/goods.
Accepted payment methods include checks or money orders made payable to Kansas Grand Chapter OES or cash (exact amount only, change cannot be made).
IMPORTANT: All auction payments must be received by the Grand Secretary no later than Thursday, April 30, 2020!
Going for $70.00
- Ending Date - 24th Apr 2020 23:59:00
- Ships to - No shipping; person to person transfer only
- Location - No shipping; person to person transfer only
- Nancy Zook bid $70.00 on 2020-04-24 17:08:18
- Michelle Friel bid $65.00 on 2020-04-22 00:19:38
- Cindy Moore bid $60.00 on 2020-04-21 17:55:12
- Terri Brown bid $55.00 on 2020-04-21 17:54:45 [auto]
- Cindy Moore bid $50.00 on 2020-04-21 17:54:45
- Terri Brown bid $45.00 on 2020-04-21 17:53:40
- Cindy Moore bid $40.00 on 2020-04-21 17:52:12
- marlene marts bid $35.00 on 2020-04-21 17:51:44 [auto]
- Cindy Moore bid $35.00 on 2020-04-21 17:51:44
- marlene marts bid $30.00 on 2020-04-21 13:18:56
- Rebecca Howe bid $25.00 on 2020-04-21 11:43:16
Payment must be made using the following method
|Cheque or postal order||Address will be provided to the auction winner.|