Eastern Star Masonic Symbol Throw
100% cotton Eastern Star symbol throw made by Mill Street Design. Made in the USA, this throw will add enjoyment and beauty to any OES household. Machine washable. Measures 60.00 x 48.00 x 0.25 in.
Donated by Queen City Chapter #138 in Winfield, KS (courtesy of Rinna Kimbrall)
The winner of this item will be contacted by someone from the Spring Fundraiser Committee to make arrangements for the transfer of payment/goods.
Accepted payment methods include checks or money orders made payable to Kansas Grand Chapter OES or cash (exact amount only, change cannot be made).
IMPORTANT: All auction payments must be received by the Grand Secretary no later than Thursday, April 30, 2020!
Going for $85.00
- Ending Date - 24th Apr 2020 23:59:00
- Ships to - No shipping; person to person transfer only
- Location - No shipping; person to person transfer only
- Bob May bid $85.00 on 2020-04-24 07:49:47
- Melissa squires bid $80.00 on 2020-04-23 23:04:09
- Bob May bid $75.00 on 2020-04-23 16:56:02
- JoAnn Wortman bid $70.00 on 2020-04-22 19:07:11
- Rebecca Howe bid $65.00 on 2020-04-22 14:33:34
- Linda Gibson bid $60.00 on 2020-04-22 14:32:32 [auto]
- Rebecca Howe bid $57.00 on 2020-04-22 14:32:32
- Linda Gibson bid $52.00 on 2020-04-22 10:06:44
- Rebecca Howe bid $47.00 on 2020-04-21 11:36:27
- Claire Grogan bid $42.00 on 2020-04-20 22:01:43 [auto]
- Doris Kammerer bid $37.00 on 2020-04-20 22:01:43
- Claire Grogan bid $30.01 on 2020-04-20 21:57:17
- Cindy Moore bid $25.00 on 2020-04-20 19:45:55
- Doris Kammerer bid $12.00 on 2020-04-20 18:42:03
Payment must be made using the following method
|Cheque or postal order||Address will be provided to the auction winner.|