Purses for Paws: Sakroots Flowered Clutch Purse and Tote Bag
This is a matching set of a clutch purse and tote bag. It is brand new, purchased at Dillard's. It is a Sakroots original design. The clutch bag has a corded handle that can be folded up and put in the purse if used as a clutch. There are zipper pockets in both bags. The tote bag can be zipped closed while the clutch has a foldover closure.
Donated by Virginia Johnson, Grand Organist
The winner of this item will be contacted by someone from the Spring Fundraiser Committee to make arrangements for the transfer of payment/goods.
Accepted payment methods include checks or money orders made payable to Kansas Grand Chapter OES or cash (exact amount only, change cannot be made).
IMPORTANT: All auction payments must be received by the Grand Secretary no later than Thursday, April 30, 2020!
Going for $65.00
- Ending Date - 24th Apr 2020 23:59:00
- Ships to - No shipping; person to person transfer only
- Location - No shipping; person to person transfer only
- Teresa Ryan bid $65.00 on 2020-04-24 20:33:18
- Sharon Blair bid $60.00 on 2020-04-24 20:12:07 [auto]
- Evelyn Garner bid $55.00 on 2020-04-24 20:12:07
- Sharon Blair bid $50.00 on 2020-04-22 18:46:34
- Cindy Moore bid $45.00 on 2020-04-21 17:57:37
- Sharon Blair bid $40.00 on 2020-04-21 17:57:16 [auto]
- Cindy Moore bid $40.00 on 2020-04-21 17:57:16
- Sharon Blair bid $35.00 on 2020-04-21 14:59:06
- Cindy Moore bid $30.00 on 2020-04-21 11:37:53
Payment must be made using the following method
|Cheque or postal order||Address will be provided to the auction winner.|