"Bee Prepared" Basket
This "Bee Prepared" basket includes a hand-quilted table runner (under the bee pillow, also shown in the picture on the table), bee pillow with sequined face, 12 oz. Bear bottle of grade A clover honey, 160-lumen penlight, 15.5 oz. Insulated travel mug, and a Stanley Emergency Kit. This kit includes: 8ft/8 gauge booster cables, 50 psi DC air compressor, LED headlamp, carry case, reflective triangle, 12 ft. Tow strap, box cutter, 5-piece magnetic tip screwdriver, 1 blanket, 1 pair safety gloves, 1 rain poncho, 10 zip ties, 2 glow sticks, electric tape roll, slip joint pliers, bandage kit, tire repair kit, and 1 emergency vest.
Donated by St. Bernard Chapter #97 in Dodge City, KS
The winner of this item will be contacted by someone from the Spring Fundraiser Committee to make arrangements for the transfer of payment/goods.
Accepted payment methods include checks or money orders made payable to Kansas Grand Chapter OES or cash (exact amount only, change cannot be made).
IMPORTANT: All auction payments must be received by the Grand Secretary no later than Thursday, April 30, 2020!
Going for $65.00
- Ending Date - 24th Apr 2020 23:59:00
- Ships to - No shipping; person to person transfer only
- Location - No shipping; person to person transfer only
- Bob May bid $65.00 on 2020-04-24 23:48:18
- Virginia Johnson bid $60.00 on 2020-04-24 19:31:33
- Bob May bid $55.00 on 2020-04-24 07:47:57
- Doris Kammerer bid $50.00 on 2020-04-23 23:14:00
- Bob May bid $45.00 on 2020-04-23 16:57:48
- Betty Ann Anderson bid $40.00 on 2020-04-23 14:28:23
- Doris Kammerer bid $35.00 on 2020-04-21 12:50:32
- Ann Mickey bid $30.00 on 2020-04-21 12:48:13 [auto]
- Doris Kammerer bid $30.00 on 2020-04-21 12:48:13
- Ann Mickey bid $25.00 on 2020-04-20 20:27:13
Payment must be made using the following method
|Cheque or postal order||Address will be provided to the auction winner.|